If you are having trouble connecting via Chromecast, please first make sure you have upgraded to the latest version of A&E Crime Central in the App Store.
If downloading the latest version of the app does not resolve the issue, the device you're trying to cast from may need to be refreshed. Follow these steps to ensure that your device is connected to the same wireless network as your Chromecast:
- Open the Google Home app on your device. (If you do not have the Google Home app, download it here.)
- Tap the Devices button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Look for your Chromecast
- If your Chromecast is listed, it is on the same network.
- If your Chromecast is not listed, it may be connected to a different network than your device. See Google's support website for help with switching networks.
- Once your Chromecast is on the same network as your device, please try casting again.