To cancel or change a A&E Crime Central subscription purchased on an Apple device, tap or click the following link from your device or computer, then select A&E Crime Central from the subscriptions list. Choose Cancel to end your subscription:
Cancel or Manage my A&E Crime Central Subscription on Apple's App Store
If you do not see an active A&E Crime Central subscription listed in your App Store account, please make sure you are signed in with the Apple ID you used to sign up. Otherwise, you may have purchased your subscription on a different platform than iOS. Please sign in to your A&E Crime Central account to verify where you originally signed up.
If you have confirmed that you signed up on iOS but the above link does not open your App Store Subscription Settings for you, please follow these steps from your device:
- From the Home Screen of your iOS device, tap Settings
- Tap your name and then tap iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Scroll down and tap Subscriptions
- Tap A&E Crime Central
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription type, or tap Cancel Subscription to end your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
For more help with managing App Store subscriptions, visit Apple's Support Center.