If the player controls become unresponsive, the device you're trying to cast from may need to be refreshed.
If you are using an iPhone or iPad, first, try force-closing the app by following these steps:
- Double-tap the Home button.
- Swipe left or right until you see the app.
- Swipe upwards on the app preview to close it.
- Tap the Home button to return to the Home screen, then try casting again.
If there continues to be a problem, restart your device by following these steps:
- Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.
- Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.
- After 10 seconds, press the Sleep/Wake button to turn your device back on.
- Once your device powers on, open the app and try casting again.