A&E Crime Central is currently available to watch on your computer at aecrimecentral.com, on Apple devices (including iPhones, iPads and Apple TV) and on Roku.
- Go to the Apple App store and search for "A&E Crime Central"
- Tap the "Get" button to download the app
- Go to your home screen and launch the app to get started
- Go to the Roku Channel Store and search for "A&E Crime Central"
- Select "A&E Crime Central" in the list of search results
- You’ll be brought to the Channel Detail View screen
- Select "Add Channel" to install the channel on your Roku and ensure it will show up on your Home screen
- **You will need to have the email address and Roku pin number associated with your Roku account ready
- Press the input button on your Vizio and choose the 'SmartCast' option. (Or press the V key or Home key near the center of your remote.)
- The app will be displayed in the app row of SmartCast Home. (No app downloading is required.)
If you need help with watching Crime Central on your TV, more information can be found here:
If you are having trouble signing in, more information can be found here:
I'm having trouble signing in to A&E Crime Central. What should I do?
If you are still unsure how to access A&E Crime Central on a certain device or are having trouble signing in, please send us a message. Please be sure to include specific information on what device you are using.