There are a few reasons as to why you could be continuing to be charged for your subscription after you intended to cancel:
1) You may have forgotten to complete the cancellation.
2) You may have subscriptions under two different email addresses.
3) You may have signed up directly through our app/website and also a second time through a partner channel.
To verify the current status of your subscription, please sign in at aecrimecentral.com/account. You will see your current account status or be redirected to the billing platform where you subscribed to find your account status.
If your subscription shows that it is cancelled but you have received a more recent charge, please sign out of the account and attempt to sign in again using any or all other email addresses that could be associated with your subscription to check whether you have an active subscription under a different email address.
If you still cannot locate the active subscription, please also check whether you initiated a subscription through a partner service. If your subscription was started on Amazon Prime Video Channels, The Roku Channel, Apple Channels on the Apple TV app, Cox or Comcast Xfinity, you will need to cancel directly with your service provider:
Cancel on Amazon Prime Video Channels
Cancel on Apple Channels on the Apple TV app
Cancel on Cox Contour TV or Contour Stream Player
If you have gone through the steps above and are sure that you have a subscription that did not originate with any of our partner services but cannot complete your cancellation, please send us a message with following information so we can research your account further:
- any possible email addresses you or a member of your household owns that could be connected to the account
- a screenshot of your latest charge on your billing statement
- the last four digits of the credit card being charged
- the date of your last charge
- your billing zip code